Wednesday, May 28, 2008

28/05/2008_ WEDNESDAY

Today, we fixed our tentative work plan for individual project in the class. We all have been working for the whole day. I was about one hour late to the class today since I couldn't wake up in the morning for two reasons. First, I worked till very late yesterday night & also I wasn't feeling well enough. Anyway, everything so far is going very well except the problem of having spiceless food and still i'm liking my learning and staying here. I'm developing my html skills. already have learnt the basic things. tomorrow, I'll go for the advance techniques of html. the web address W3school is helping me a lot in learning html texts. thanks to Philip for telling us about this website.

1 comment:

Kule Abraham's site said...

Hello Dr. How are you? Your present engagements. Can I be able to contact you via mail?